Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Happiness is a warm bun


I'm trying to be better about updating my blog as I work on getting my little business up and running. Yesterday I got my giant box of record mailing boxes! WOOHOO! Starting to look like a little biz around here. This morning I ordered my first roll of bubble wrap, a couple rolls of packing tape and my shipping supplies will be complete. Now I'm on the quest to research a good printer that will do some nice giclee printing so I can expand my shop into other areas and not just records. Going to learn screen printing this summer and branch out. Yesterday I got my first customer appreciation photo! So excited! That little bunny record was commissioned by a facebook friend who is starting his own little music lab and wanted it to be christened with a bunny art record. He sent me a great photo and it really made my day. The desire to do this for a living and make people happy with little pieces of my heart is in full swing.

Jacob and his bunny record

No comments: