Thursday, August 21, 2008

Promoting Your Art

I'm going to be starting up a little regular installment here featuring ways to push your art into the world. For the past two weeks I gave myself little assignments- find places to market my stuff. This week I was to find 5 new places to put my link so that the world could see my stuff. So I will be sharing, because thats what makes the world go round. For today- if you have yet to do so, go to linkreferral.com and Artzee.netand insert your sites info. This is a great little tool that lets you view all the traffic to your site, blog, online shop, etc. I like the reviews feature, you can review other peoples sites and they can review yours! So far I've made new friends on etsy and had more traffic to my shop. I need to make a link referral for this blog next.
The Artzee is easy and the more places your link appears the better! Stay tuned for more on this topic!

No comments: