Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Great to Bee Back


I'm hoooooome!
It's been a crazy, wild ride but now things are finally falling into place. I still don't have a studio set up though and that's my next big project. All my Sundays are now devoted to sitting in a recording studio working on the Shapes album. It's not as exciting as it sounds. It involves listening to the same song over and over for about an hour and a half and saying things like "make that louder", "bring that down in the mix", "cut that whole thing out", "what the hell was that?". Fun. But nevertheless I am a little excited to know that the completion is so close.
Obviously I now have DSL at home and am back on the blog! I have missed it a little. Especially showing off the lovely etsy finds. So much to catch up on but all in due time. It's great to bee back again!

No comments: