Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Hot Seat!


I'm sitting in the Hot Seat and that isn't the same as Sitting Pretty- you can read about all that over at The Art Of Poverty though. I wanted to blog about my upcoming show here and why I hope you'll attend.
You should attend because it's going to be AWESOME!
Attended a pre-meeting for it this past weekend and saw a little video of last years event. It truly looks like a good time for all. Live music, live art being created (yes, painting live...come see us artists in action) and a TON of amazing fresh art from your cities underground talents! There will be a sensual art room I hear- ooh la la...with live models. A place to grab drinks or coffee, shirts for sale (really cool shirts!) and just a great interaction of artists and creative people, music and good vibrations.
I'll be working my butt off to get ready for it so please come support the UNDERGROUND artists- all my stuff will be priced economically and will mostly all be NEW stuff created for this event. Everything you need to know about this show can be found here:
UNDERGROUND EVENT INVITE ON FACEBOOK and get to know the awesome crew who puts this event on as well as many other art events around town
ARTLOVEMAGIC and if you are an artist in the metroplex wanting to make a connection with ArtLoveMagic and get in on some art showing opportunities-I suggest you come to this and start chatting with them. Amazing group of people who are trying to help artists out. How rare is that?

No comments: