Sunday, July 20, 2008

36" X 36"



I got a big canvas sitting in my studio. It's white and intimidating. At 5 o clock this morning I woke up and thought of it, first thing. It is just sitting in my studio haunting it with it's whiteness. After breakfast I'm going to eradicate the pale thing with green. I have so many ideas left over from it's predecessor and I can't wait to get to work on it. This canvas is much larger than the one before so I expect it's going to be a lot like an epic test of will to battle this canvas. It will be a lot like a boxing match, much like the other one was.
It was very rewarding to have so many people come up to me and tell me they enjoyed my work at the opening for the "Insider Art" show. I really don't know what to say when people compliment my work so hopefully a foolish grin and a "thank you so very much" is enough.
I'll be keeping this blog updated with my battle royale.

No comments: