Sunday, July 13, 2008

No Canvas: No Work

I'm out of canvas. But it's ok because I'm also sick with a sinus infection and thats just NOT conducive to creativity. So next weekend I go get canvas and get back to work. It's very important to keep the momentum going because it is very easy to just keep putting it off and putting it off and before you know it-it's been months and you have no new work to show. And then you'll see all these call for entries and submissions and opportunities and you will just have to go "wah! boo! Im a lazy bum!" and miss out. So, momentum and keeping up with it! That's what we're doing for the rest of the hot Texas summer. Blog again soon when I have some art-y news to spread!

2 comments:

ishi said...

hah!

"I'm a lazy bum" is my new favorite quote.

hope you feel better soon..

xoxo,
ishi

fuzzbuzz said...

;-) Ah to be a lazy bum!