Monday, May 17, 2010

Studio Life


Clean sweep! Yesterday I tackled my studio and cleaned, straightened, rearranged and organized and I can't tell you how good it feels to walk into a room and feel inspired to create again. My studio is also my dining room but I have made it work for the purpose of a studio-as we broke starving artists must do.
I have my big window back and lots of light streaming in and it really did make me smile when I walked in there this morning. I can start on some projects today feeling like there is one less thing to tackle on my list.
I have decided I need to make a lightbox. It's been a long time coming. I won't get to it today but maybe next week. It makes your photos so much more professional looking.
Today I pass off all the files for The Shapes album. It's hard to believe at long last this thing is finally going to be released. If I think about all that has to be done in that regard I will drive myself crazy so for today just enjoying a day off, working on some more records and hopefully a long gorgeous walk in the Texas sunshine.

No comments: