Sunday, September 23, 2007

Packin'


I finally finished my painting today. Note to self: take photos of it before you pack it up. Yep, packing up my artwork because they're traveling to a meeting with me. Got a little prospective deal in the works this week. Cross your fingers all my hard work may be paying off bit by bit.
Thinking about how crazy this week is going to be is just making me exhausted. I think I'm turning my brain on auto-pilot until inventory and climbing mountains of tasks are over and done with. Not even sure if that last sentence made sense! My bed is calling me with promise of sweet slumber.
The "mystery pains" still persist. Before all is said and done I'm going to be on opiates and knee deep in hospital bills. Health is a blessing I wish I had been blessed with.

No comments: