Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Jolly Roger!


I've got another box commission! It's for the ol' Pirate box I have on etsy. I really should've just made a few of these to keep handy since it's my most popular box. This ones going to be a gift to some little boys so I'll put some extra sweet care into it. Things are so much more magical when you're a kid. I think it's because you have hyper focus on things you care about and almost no knowledge or interest in what doesn't concern you. Making the world a pretty sweet place for the time being. Luckily I have lots of blank boxes stored up for commisison work so this will be a cinch. If you've yet to see my boxes, the ones that are left are posted here:
tigerbee.etsy.com
You can also look at the ones that have sold and commission them. Be sure to check the whole site, I absolutely LOVE etsy and the crafty community on there.
etsy.com

No comments: