Thursday, September 04, 2008

All is Fine



"All Is Fine"
Yes, right now everything feels fine. The weather, my mood, my creativity and energy and health. All is fine. Then why do I feel so restless?! Oh because i just finished reading a book and haven't had a chance to work on anything for my etsy shop and...um (scratches head) kinda been neglecting that painting I'm working on. The book I just finished was great. It's called "The Geography of Bliss" by Eric Weiner. It was one of those books you could just happily go on reading, along for the ride with no destination in particular and just loving the journey. I must link you to the authors site so you can enjoy it as well :
Eric Weiner
So now I feel restless, the journey is over and I must find a new book to read. I must work on my painting. I must take advantage of this all is fine feeling.

No comments: