Friday, September 19, 2008

ReadyMade



I was a bad craftista and forgot to hip you to ReadyMade Magazine being at the DMA last night for crafty fun! But in case you didn't go and make a lamp with your own two hands you can still catch ReadyMade tonight as they'll be speaking at the museum about DIY culture and materials. Sounds right up my alley, I've been an avid reader of the magazine for a couple years now. And someday when I get some space I can actually try and make some of the fabulous projects that lie within it's pages. I remember a bike rack project that seemed doable.



A Conversation with Creators of ReadyMade Magazine: DIY Culture and Materials

When: Friday, Sept. 19, 9 p.m.

Where: Dallas Museum of Art (DMA), 1717 North Harwood Street, Dallas

Cost: $5 - $10

Join the creators and editors of ReadyMade Magazine as they discuss the creative reuse of materials from a do-it-yourself design perspective. This event is included in general admission to the Late Night at the Dallas Museum of Art. For more information call 214-922-1826 or visit DallasMuseumofArt.org.

Information from the venue.

No comments: