Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Keeping your head above water, making a wave when you can


Yesterdays HOUR SWAP piece went for $10! Congrats to the winner, a fellow woman artist for snaggin' that deal. I really liked this piece and can see me doing some similar stuff in that theme and color palette. It inspired me-there I said it!
I think it would be cool to show who these people are who are collecting my stuff -some seem to be other artists and some are people in my community who have businesses, etc. Isn't it interesting to see what everyone contributes to the world? So if time permits I will be posting up a little info or pic of what these people do- who they are...I have lots to catch up on, a treasury and some blog lovin' for my fellow Etsy peoples.
Trying to knock out two boxes and then get down to serious business. Big paintings. Did I tell you? I'm gonna be on TV!

No comments: