Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Blackcyber1


Starting on Friday you can use the code BLACKCYBER1 in my shop when you check out and your discount will be applied to your purchase.
If you have another discount code -put that in the "message to seller" field and I will manually discount it and refund it to your paypal. Confused yet?!
It's easy, you'll be fine! The code starts working on FRIDAY but people are already shopping. And since most of my stuff is one of a kind I do suggest if you want it-you get it ASAP.
I have been getting queries and questions on items and some of my favorite things are about to go. This time of season is a big deal for us little businesses so I appreciate your business and purchase- you are helping me continue on and for that I am so thankful!
Going to ship out orders first thing and then get cracking in the studio making, making, making...I have a feeling it's going to be a good time for business!

No comments: