Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Challenge: Create


Yesterday I posed a challenge to my facebook friends: create one thing this week and I would spotlight it in my blog. It could be a dish you made, a painting, sketch, song, photo, poem, story, a well writ blog post...it's pretty open ended as long as it was created this week. Fresh and new!
As a gal with NO CAR I rarely get to go to art openings, see bands play, dinner parties, etc. I thought this would be a great way to keep up with my talented friends as well as get my friends brains buzzing. So check back for updates on that front mixed in with my usual rants and raves.
Did not accomplish cleaning the studio yesterday as my Pilates class drained every ounce of my will to stay vertical. Yep, the afternoon and evening succumbed to eating tamales in bed, napping with my cat and some of that TV watching business.
All business today though, Tuesdays are my Mondays. That makes perfect sense.

No comments: