Friday, November 05, 2010

thanksgiving time


Every day this week I've been in the studio trying to work on something. Just finished a Beatles record commission, my latest canvas painting, a Mondrian box and started work on a new box I'll post soon. I did want to pause today and thank everyone who has been helping to keep me going...either with kind words of support, feedback on how to make my site/stuff better, helping to promote by sharing links and putting me in Etsy treasuries, etc. So many wonderful people out there and I just wanted to say THANK YOU! Here is my little show of gratitude for today- I made an Etsy treasury with some very nice Etsiers stuff. Check out the wonderful arts and handiwork of these wonderful and kind sellers.
Thanksgiving Time

2 comments:

René said...

you go girl!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic - I am loving all of the creative wonderfulness on your page so THANK YOU!