Monday, November 08, 2010

Monday Monday


Had a perfectly wonderful day yesterday at the Buddy Walk. I was glad that Aidans Angels were able to not only make their goal but surpass it! The weather was gorgeous and the family was in good spirits.
Buckling down now for a week of working hard in the studio. Preparing for the cold winter ahead and possible bad weather that will hinder me priming records so while the sun is shining I'll be priming.
Trying to navigate google analytics and other stat monitoring sites to see where my marketing needs some help. Thanks to everyone who has already shared my links to etsy and my website. Next stop some more business cards and such!
Started Monday with good karma and made another treasury on etsy, peep out other peoples cool stuff here: she comes in colors

No comments: