Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankful


Sitting here waiting for the cold front to come in before I pop a pecan pie in the oven and feeling thankful. I'm about to prepare a few items to add to the Thanksgiving spread and will be spending Thanksgiving with my family and not logging on until this evening when I prepare to launch the Black Friday-Cyber Monday Sale in my shop. I have a lot to be thankful for and I'm really going to focus on that, today of all days. This will be my first Thanksgiving without my loving Dad there, a bittersweet holiday, but again- thankful for all the times we had together and really am feeling like his warm presence is always with me.
Be thankful for these moments we take for granted, that won't always be there. Remember to say thanks for all you have, that many don't. And on that note Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Thank YOU for keeping up with lil ol' me in the beehive, keep it kind!


(pictured above "Snowflake Holiday Keeper Box" for sale in my Etsy shop)

1 comment:

Billy K said...

Kind = over-rated.