Friday, December 10, 2010

Dec 10th- Friday!


It is with great joy that I announce that the sale on my painting DID go through last night. As a self employed little busy bee, these are the things we thrive on. Feeling so blessed.
Today I'm packing up ALL my BOXES and ALL my Christmas Cards and ALL my records and painted pots and folding up the gridwall. We're going a travellin' today! Taking everything to Teatro Dallas to set up for the sale we're having on SATURDAY DEC 11th!
I'm going to have to give my guy a tutorial on DEACTIVATING my ETSY LISTINGS. As things sell they will have to removed from my online shop. Going to be tricky, wish me luck!
Finished a new record mirror yesterday, this one is on a 12" record and I've hand inked little funny retro cats all over it. Kinda cute huh?
Sold the Green Tea Panda Box yesterday (20% of proceeds to go to the Giant Panda Conservation Fund) and started thinking about other charities I could help through my work. From now until Jan 31st I'm going to be donating 10% of each sale to to the North Texas Food Bank. My family has had to rely on them in some hard times through the years and I am thankful they are there. My own Mom and brother are pretty much in the poverty class so I will be helping them personally as well. This is what the season is all about for me. Nothing feels as good as giving. Donate to them directly with cans of food if you can, they have many donation centers set up around town.
Much to do to prepare for the sale, hope everyone who wants a handmade from me comes out to see me:

HANDCRAFTED HOLIDAY SEASON AT TEATRO DALLAS!
December 11 from 12 - 5pm

A little bird told us...
"Have a GREEN holiday without being in the RED!"

Join us for a holiday pop-up sale
Saturday December 11 from 12-5 p.m.
Support and sustain local, professional artists and craftspeople offering affordable unique gifts for those you love. Wine, and light bites.

Teatro Dallas
1331 Record Crossing Road
Dallas, TX

I should have a small feature in the Oak Cliff People Newspaper today, if it goes online I'll share the link. Have a great Friday and a wonderful weekend!

No comments: