Thursday, December 16, 2010

Dec 16th- Go Elf!


Yesterday was a whirlwind that whirled me into an early bedtime with exhaustion. It was lots of fun helping with the toy drive though, I'm excited for the kids who are getting some presents from Santa this year that I helped pick out. ;)
Tonight they will be handing the toys out to the kids along with punch, cookies and Santa Claus of course but I'm not sure if I'll be able to attend. I have a day full of orders ahead of me and possibly a trip to the post office to get that Ramones box out that sold yesterday. The boxes in the shop are dwindling and I can't wait to make some new fresh ones- but can't until Christmas orders are filled. BUSY ELF!
Anyway, busy busy busy day...and happy for it and feeling blessed. Hearing the bus that used to take me to my 9-5 cruise by in front of my house all day is a GREAT reminder that my job right now is where I am meant to be. Loving it, every busy minute.
Have a great day everyone!

No comments: