Thursday, December 02, 2010

Hot Cocoa and Hot Glue


Hot Cocoa and Hot Glue was a great way to ring in December! Had tons of fun with the ladies and had lots of yummy treats to indulge in while we worked. My friend Lydia's husband Kevin made a DECADENT Mac N Cheese that blew us all away. It was a great pairing with some wine and brie. I threw some Abuelita Mexican Hot Chocolate in the crock pot and we really had a cozy time!

I had stocked up on snowflake stickies, fuzzy felt, ribbon, sequins, printed paper and cardstock and we all got busy crafting paper ornament balls, cards and other little undetermined but colorful creations. Lots of laughs around the table and everyone left smiling at the end of the night. Many thanks to my fun gal pals Rose, Lydia and Tempest for a fun and festive evening! Thanks to Kevin for that smashing Mac N Cheese (which I will be polishing off today!) and Danny for running to the store for marshmallows!
And I must thanks my cats for being on their best behaviour and not leaping into our sequins and glue!
Well, yesterdays fun are todays dirty dishes. Time to straighten the hive, I believe I have a special guest coming over today. An interview with a local paper! More on that when it actually happens, don't count your chickens and all that jazz.
Have a great day everyone!

No comments: