Saturday, December 11, 2010

Dec 11th- Holiday Sale Day!



Just have time for a quickie today before I rush off to man the sale table at Teatro Dallas. Worked on a new batch of Christmas cards last night so I'll be selling those along with my records and boxes at SALE prices. I hope some of my friends stop by and grab some wine, light bites and peruse the handmade goodness of several vendors.
Life is kinda crazy right now so I am looking forward to tomorrow being a day of peace and reflection and non busyness. But today- busy, busy...hope to see you here:


Teatro Dallas
1331 Record Crossing Road
Dallas, TX




HANDCRAFTED HOLIDAY SEASON AT TEATRO DALLAS!
December 11 from 12 - 5pm


A little bird told us...
"Have a GREEN holiday without being in the RED!"

Join us for a holiday pop-up sale
Saturday December 11 from 12-5 p.m.
Support and sustain local, professional artists and craftspeople offering affordable unique gifts for those you love. Wine, and light bites.

No comments: