Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Obligatory Blog

What is it about harboring a little fire in your throat and not being able to breathe that puts one in a grumpy mood? Odd isn't it? Yes folks, Santa brought me a cold this year. A tricky little one that almost felt like it was going away before it grabbed me by the collar and gave me a fierce headbutt and knocked my nasal passages out of commission. Quite the visual, I know.
I am a terrible sick person too. I feel sorry for anyone who has to be around me, sullen and uncommunicative and grumpy to put it nicely. But I'm trying to be good this time around and see this as a time for rest, catching up on reading and movies and just having to come to terms that if I don't feel up to working on stuff-then I don't. Much as it pains me and my wallet.
Hibernation time. I'll blog when I got my spirits back and am breathing again. Hope everyone had a nice Christmas, it's a good thing I got a new teapot and lots of green teas over the holidays!

No comments: