Wednesday, December 01, 2010

December!


I'll be ringing in December with a few friends tonight! So excited to have some guests over for a "Hot Cocoa and Hot Glue" night. Me and a few lady friends will be making some fun Christmas crafts while sipping on some hot cocoa and catching up. I've been looking up projects and can't wait to make some cool paper ornaments and some more Christmas cards.
My cards in the shop have been doing well and I've been trying to steadily replenish them. It will be soon time to send out my own cards to family and friends...and so begins the busy month of December. I am going to relish every minute of this month- what a rare pleasure to not be working a 9-5 during Christmas! Will still be working- like an ELF- but on my own sweet schedule. Nutty as it is.
I'll shoot some photos of our craft night, maybe you should host your own- it's a great way to take a breather during the holidays with friends and really experience what makes the holidays important- friends and loved ones!

No comments: