Friday, December 24, 2010

Dec 24th- The EVE


Listening to a cold rain fall on the windows and feeling warm and abundant. Thankful for shelter, heat and the little comforts of life. Knowing that I am fortunate, despite being poor financially....very fortunate for all the wonderful people in my life, the little basic pleasures which I have learned to appreciate even more. So I wanted to wish everyone a very wonderful Christmas holiday- filled with the most important things in life: Family, Love and Good Health. May you value and appreciate them deeply for they are gifts of the highest magnitude. And I leave you with one of my favorite quotes:
"And the Grinch, with his Grinch-feet ice cold in the snow, stood puzzling and puzzling, how could it be so? It came without ribbons. It came without tags. It came without packages, boxes or bags. And he puzzled and puzzled 'till his puzzler was sore. Then the Grinch thought of something he hadn't before. What if Christmas, he thought, doesn't come from a store? What if Christmas, perhaps, means a little bit more?"
Merry Christmas Everyone!

No comments: