Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Dec 8th


Oh busy, busy, busy in my little Elf Workshop! I had two new commission orders come in, both Christmas presents so it's getting close to crunch time aka Christmas!
Still stocking the shop with stuff daily, the Jolly Roger is what I completed yesterday. Also got two English Tea Boxes halfway done and will finish those today and start on the Jaguar box. I'm going to try my hand at "mosaic" work on that one. Wish me luck!
A thoroughly busy day and I'm wondering when I'll have time to make my wreath and my own Christmas cards. Busy is good, so thankful I can use my own two hands and crafty brain to put food on the table while still making people smile. Yesterday I checked out my Etsy feedback and gave myself a pat on the back- people love the care I put into their orders. So grateful!
Better get crackin and clear a little space on my plate, till next time- have a great day!

No comments: